3-Ply Surgical Face Mask Sterile 10 Pack
These YY0469-2011 standard 3-Ply Surgical Face Masks are made to protect the wearer from blood and bodily fluids passing through the masks. They are made with an additional layer in the middle to filter >95% of bacteria, dust, smoke, and pollen (BFE 98-99% & PFE 95-96%).
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
- Hassle Free Refunds
- Free Shipping on Orders over R3500
These single-use 3-Ply Surgical Face Masks are made up of two layers of non-woven fabric, with an additional layer added in the middle to filter >95% of bacteria, dust, smoke, and pollen (BFE 98-99% & PFE 95-96%). This product features a soft, odourless, and non-irritating design that allows for good ventilation with a secure but comfortable fit. The surgical face masks are sealed in sterile packaging.
3-Ply Surgical Face Masks are medical grade and have the YY0469-2011 standard (China’s Standard of Medical Surgical Masks). These are commonly used in operating rooms and other environments where there is a risk of exposure to bodily fluids and blood splashes. They can block blood and bodily fluids from passing through the masks, which would otherwise contaminate the wearer.
- Sealed in a sterile bag of 10x units
- Good ventilation
- Fluid resistant
- Flexible and lightweight
- Elastic design with secure/durable ear straps
- Bridge clip design allows for comfort adjustments
- Certifications: EN14683, YY0469-2011, SANS 1866, CE
- Fluid Resistance: 120mmHg
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 98-99%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): 95-96%
- 10pcs per sealed bag
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Bag of 3-Ply Surgical Face Masks (10 units) x1